Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Figuring out the details

Hiya folks! I said in my last blog how I wanted to put our credits in objects that would be in a scientific lab, so today I actually researched what objects would be. I had to dig deep because there isn't a lot of useful information on the internet about this topic. Most of the items that kept coming up were things like test tubes, flasks, weight scales, and weird, brightly colored substances in test tubes. I realized that these are things you would also find in a science classroom at school...which is not the kind of lab we are going for. So, I changed my search to more experimental lab tools that involve people, and that is where I got results that pertain better to our setting.        
Then, Alexa and I realized that we might need to purchase items just like these in order for our opening to work. We decided that we will search for the cheapest replicas of these items, and even dedicate hours to surfing the web or walking in and our of stores if we have to! I'm most definitely the kind of gal that will put effort into bargaining and finding steals since I really don't enjoy having to use money from own pocket lol. 

Sources: http://surgical-instrument-pictures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment