Friday, April 7, 2017

Reflecting

So, I did re-watch and re-watch, but I felt like there nothing else that I could have done to make it better; I could have maybe filmed certain scenes with better angles that were more aesthetically pleasing as well as getting our message across to the viewer. Yet, I am very happy with how the film turned out and the project together as whole! Going into this project I was completely mortified because I thought I would never be able to come up with an idea, or I would leave everything to the last minute and never be able to finish in time. Fortunately, that was not the case: we were able to come up with an idea within the first week of brainstorming, planned everything according to schedule, and editing wasn't as stressful as anticipated. I actually would have to say that editing the film was my favorite part because I really enjoy messing around with the tools that IMovie offers like the coloring, the audio, the speed of the film, and the different types of cuts. There is just something about putting individual clips together and being able to make a whole video that flows together and sends a message to a viewer that just amazes me. I really would not mind do something in the future that has to do with creating video content, but I feel as though as much as I enjoy I would never have enough talent it for it to turn into a career for me. But hey, who knows what the future has to offer! Maybe I'll end up being the female version of Steven Spielberg, or actually maybe Tim Burton since we did create a mystery/horror film!

No comments:

Post a Comment